It's an incredible thing when you read a recipe, see the photo, and just KNOW how delicious it will turn out. Then you make it and are NOT disappointed! Nicolette @basilandbiceps has our mouths watering with these decadent spiced truffles. It's hard to believe this recipe is vegan and gluten-free!
Chai Cashew "Cheesecake":
Vegan White Chocolate:
1. For base, add everything to a food processor and process until a crumbly dough is formed.
2. Firmly press into bottom of ice cube molds.
3. Add all "cheesecake" ingredients into blender and mix on high until completely smooth.
4. Pour into ice cube molds leaving a little room on top.
5. For candied pecans, combine pecans with maple syrup, spread on a parchment-lined baking sheet, bake at 350 F for 5-8 min.
6. Sprinkle some on top of cheesecake.
7. Freeze for 3 hours or overnight.
8. For white chocolate, melt cacao butter and coconut oil, for 2 rounds of 30 sec bursts in microwave.
9. Then add all white chocolate ingredients into blender and blend on high until completely smooth. You may need to add more almond milk.
10. Remove bites from silicone molds, dip each bite into melted chocolate, sprinkle with chopped pecans, place back in freezer to set for 1 hour + enjooooy :)