GIRL SCOUT SAMOA COOKIES 🍪
I mean…do I need to say anything more?? These legit taste like the real thing!!
Samoas were always my go-to Girl Scout cookie when I was younger, but as I’ve gotten older I tend to stay away from highly processed foods. That doesn’t mean you can’t recreate you’re favorite treats though ✨
I made a batch of these the other day and needed to share! The shortbread crust might just be my favorite part of this recipe 😋
🥥1/2 cup coconut oil
🥥1/4 cup maple syrup
🥥1 tsp vanilla extract
🥥1 3/4 cup flour (can sub GF flour)
🥥1/2 tsp baking powder
🥥2 tbsp cold water (if dough is crumbly)
🥥pinch of salt
🥥Half a can of coconut cream
🥥1/3 cup maple syrup
🥥1 bag Coconut Cream Cake MAGICD DATES Bites
🥥1 1/2 cup coconut
🥥1 tbsp tahini
🥥1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. Pre-heat oven to 350F
2. Combine coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla extract into a bowl and cream until combined
3. Add flour, baking powder, salt and mix until dough starts to form. Add a tablespoon of cold water at time until the crumbs come together and form a dough. Knead with your hands until firm.
4. Place on a parchment lined surface and roll out until 1/4 inch thick. Cut out circles and bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown on the edges.
5. In a small sauce pan, add coconut cream and maple syrup. Bring to a boil for about 5-8 minutes. Let is cool slightly and then add your coconut and tahini.
6. Once the cookies are cool place about a tablespoon of the coconut mixture on the cookies and place in the fridge until firm.
7. Melt chocolate chips in the microwave in 30sec at a time until melted. Dip the bottoms of the cookies into the chocolate and repeat.
8. Drizzle the remaining chocolate over the cookies. Place in fridge until solid!