Vegan Date Sweetened Brownies inspired by Wholesomecrumbs!
We LOVED this take on Date Sweetened Brownies and thought they would pair nicely with our Date Flight as well as adding our Choco Coconut Cookie Date Bites as chocolate chips. These brownies are refined sugar free and full of high fiber ingredients.
I'm not kidding you, I ate half of these in one sitting 😋 I couldn't stop myself from taking a bite every time I walked past them in the kitchen. Whip these up for yourself or make for a party! They'll be a hit, we promise.
-1 Cup Medjool Dates from our Date Flight
-1 Cup Almond Flour
-8 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
-1/3 Cup Almond Butter
-2/3 Cup Plant Based Milk (we used almond milk)
-1 Bag MAGIC DATES Choco Coconut Cookie chopped up to use for chocolate chips
-1 tsp Vanilla Extract
-1/4 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Soak the dates in a bowl with boiling water and let sit for 10 minutes until soft.
3. Add them to a food processor and process until you get a smooth consistency.
4. Add the dry and wet ingredients to a bowl and mix until combined.
5. Chop the MAGICDATES until they reflect a chocolate chip like texture. Add to the brownie and stir until combined.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes. Make sure to not over bake them. They should be really gooy on the inside. Let cool for 20 minutes, top with flaked salt, and enjoy!
These Vegan Date Sweetened Brownies are not only the perfect recipe for your sweet tooth, but they make you feel good! Say less to processed white sugar and more to date sweetened recipes ✨