Looking for a hint of spice with chocolate?!? These Crispy Quinoa Date Squares are the hit that you never thought you needed 😋
The rich earthy flavors of the cacao powder paired with the caramel tasting dates don't disappoint. Just wait until that kick of cayenne tickles your taste buds right at the end ✨
Want to see how it's done?! Check out our REEL for a step by step process.
-1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
-2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
-2 Tsp Cacoa Powder
-1/4 Tsp Salt
-1/8 Tsp Cardamon
-1/8 Tsp Cayenne Pepper
-1 Cup Medjool Dates
-1/2 Cup Slivered Almonds
-1 Cup of Puffed Quinoa
1. In a medium pot, add the first seven ingredients. Stir until well combined.
2. Add the slivered almonds and puffed quinoa to a large bowl.
3. Combine the ingredients in the pot with the almonds & quinoa, mix well until everything is incorporated.
4. Pour onto a large parchment lined baking tray and flatten to about 1/2" thick later. Place in fridge until solid.
5. Cut into bites size pieces and enjoy! Sahtain!