OH YES we did!!! We don't have an air fryer but we do have an oven! And this foil-baked goodness was honestly SO much better than we expected. Like SO good. The blueberry, granola, and coconut butter create this ooey gooey texture that's very pie-like. It's a chill and cozy vibe 💜
- 1 Banana
- 2 bites Salted Walnut Brownie MAGICDATES
- Handful of Blueberries
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Butter
- 1 Tbsp Dark Chocolate
- 1Tbsp your fave Granola
1. Place the banana on tin foil and split down the middle, leaving the skin on.
2. Break up the MAGICDATES Bites and stuff them inside the banana.
3. Top with blueberries, coconut butter, granola, and dark chocolate.
4. Wrap the tin foil around the banana and bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes or until the banana is nice and soft.
5. Enjoy with friends or eat by yourself for dessert, breakfast, anytime! :)