At MAGICdATES, we're seriously obsessed with everything lemon! Our lemon-flavored original bites make for the perfect no-bake dessert! That's exactly what Maggie @maggiesbakesgrace did with these refreshing lemon bars. They are vegan and gluten free and nutrient-DENSE. Yum!
- 1 Bag Lemon MAGICdATES
- 2 Bananas, Ripe/Spotted
- 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1 Tbsp Almond or Cashew Butter
- 1 Lemon, Zested and Juiced
- 1/2 Tsp Turmeric Powder for Color
- Empty the package of MAGICdATES into a bowl and microwave for 30 seconds to make it malleable. Press into the bottom of a mini loaf pan or mini glass baking dish to create your "crust". Let the crust sit while you make the rest.
- In a food processor, add the rest of your ingredients. Blend until completely smooth then pour on top of the crust.
- Set the bars into the freezer for at least 2 hours to set, and then cut into the size you prefer! Store in the freezer and enjoy!