How to make the Best Date Crust Tart?! 👇🏽✨👇🏽 It's simple, easy, and you feel good after eating it! What more could you ask for in a dessert 😋
To make the best date crust tart, we used our Blueberry Choco Dream Date Bites! You'll need the whole bag so make sure you get a couple extra to snack on. We also used fresh blueberries, but if you don't have any on hand, feel free to use frozen ones. *Tip: Just make sure you thaw then ahead of time and drain any access water.
This date crust tart is not only one of our favorites to bake for a party, but you can change up the recipes with whatever flavors you'd like.
Ingredients to make the Best Date Crust Tart:
-1 1⁄2 cups rolled oats
-1⁄2 cup raw almonds
-1⁄2 cup coconut oil, melted
-2 cups blueberries (fresh or frozen) 1⁄2 cup water
-1⁄4 cup maple syrup
White chocolate layer:
-2⁄3 cup coconut milk
-1 cup raw cashews
-1⁄3 cup maple syrup
-1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips, melted
-1 tsp vanilla extract
-Pinch of salt
How to make The Best Date Crust Tart:
For the crust:
1. Add oats, almonds, and magic dates into a food processor. Pulse until combined and add maple syrup and coconut oil. Process into a moist mixture. Firmly press dough into the tart and press up on the sides as well.
2. Bake at 350oF for about 10-15 minutes until the crust appears golden brown. Let sit for about 5-10 minutes and then transfer onto a cooling rack.
For the blueberry layer:
1. In a small saucepan, add blueberries, water and maple syrup. Simmer for about 10-15 minutes over low-medium heat until blueberries have broken down.
2. Blend blueberries in a blender (a thick consistency should form). Set aside to cool for a couple minutes, then spread blueberry paste onto the crust (1⁄2 way full) and let sit in the fridge for another 15 minutes.
For the white chocolate layer:
1. Melt white chocolate in the microwave or small saucepan over low heat and set aside.
2. In a food processor or blender, add cashews, maple syrup and coconut milk. Process until completely smooth. Add melted chocolate and process until combined.
3. Pour white chocolate mixture into the tart and let sit in the refrigerator for about 2 hours.
4. Garnish with sugar coated blueberries and white chocolate chips and serve immediately.
Give this Best Date Crust Tart a try and let us know how it turns out! Have fun baking 🤩