Whoever thought cinnamon rolls could be this easy?!? Just two ingredients for the base and a simple frosting recipe will have your taste buds tingling all day long 😋
Want to see how it's done?! Check out our REEL for a step by step process. ✨
- 1 package of Crescent Rolls
-1 package of Salted Walnut Brownie Magic Dates
-10 Medjool Dates
-1/2 Cup hot almond or oat milk or coconut milk
-1/4 Cup tahini
-1/4 Tsp ginger
-1/4 Tsp cinnamon
-1/4 Tsp cardamon
-1 Tsp vanilla extract
-Dash of sea salt
-Drizzle of maple syrup
1. Make your frosting by pitting your dates, adding to a small pot with the nut milk Bring to a simmer, allowing the dates to soften and then add your tahini, vanilla extract, sea salt, and maple syrup and spices. Stir until combined.
2. Once the milk is warm and the dates are soften, add to a blender and blend until smooth. Transfer to a jar and let cool in your refrigerator for at least 20 minutes.
3. For the Cinnamon Rolls: Start by rolling out the Salted Walnut Brownie Magic Dates so they're about 1/8 inch thick.
4. Unwrap the crescent rolls from the package, making sure to keep them in their rectangle shape (this will be two triangles together). Don't rip!
5. Place your crescent rolls on a parchment lined tray and sprinkle with cinnamon.
6. Add two Salted Walnut Brownie bites to each rectangle and then roll up.
7. Cut the rolls in half and then place in an oven safe dish.
8. Bake at 375 for about 12-15 minutes.
9. Let cool slightly and then drizzle the frosting on top. Enjoy warm or heat up the next day for an afternoon dessert!