Who doesn't love a no bake recipe?! 🍫😋
This is a perfect dessert to use those left over apples 🍎 you have from that apple pie you made for friends-giving! And who is here for the festive colors! 🙋🏽♀️
Recipe inspired by @melissas_healthykitchen
-1 Bar Dark Chocolate Chips
-1 Red or Green Apple
-Gluten Free Pretzels
-White chocolate for drizzle
1. Start by melting your chocolate in a double boiler.
2. Spread the melted chocolate over parchment paper and place your pretzels on top.
3. Add your date caramel on top and then the diced apples.
4. Drizzle with melted white chocolate and place in refrigerator for at least 15 minutes to harden.
5. Cut into square and enjoy!